Saturday, October 31, 2009

What are some whitening toothpaste that actually work?

I am a smoker and I drink tea and I need a whitening toothpaste that works well. thanks.
Answer:
well i would have to say in your case you should try crest whitening sensitivity care not only does it whiten your teeth it also is sensitive so when the tobacco softens your teeth the care will harden them.
crest
go to a dentist
crest works best for me
you could get those whitening strips then brush with crest everyday twice and day and you should be good to go
Crest extra whitening. I knew this girl one time who had beautiful white teeth they were so pretty. She said the only thing she used was Crest extra strength whitening and when she brushed she made a big ol mess because she brushed for like 5 mins.
try rembrandt toothpaste. also, try crest whitening mouthwash or white strips. those work well.
Your best bet would be to quit smoking. But try Colgate (with breathstrips). My teeth are really white %26 I use that.
bleach
pepsodent and close-up
Sensodyne
Crest
Aim
ColgateAlso use: mouth wash (from crest or listerine mouth wash), or use crest's whitening strips.Good Luck!
IF YOU WANT WHITE TEETH , YOU SHOULD GET CREST WHITE STRIPS. THEY REALLY WORK. BUT IF U DON'T WANT TO SPEND A LOT OF MONEY OR WORRY ABOUT TOOTH SENSITIVITY. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BRUSH YOUR TEETH WITH PEROXIDE AND BAKING SODA
I've been using pearl drops recently and have to say i have noticed a difference.
I would'nt say they have whitened dramatically but they are whiter than before.
glister (amway product)
enjoy
I use Colgate Whitening Oxygen Bubbles with Baking Soda and Peroxide. It always works for me. Actually any Colgate whitening works for me. I've used this kind for about a month and my teeth have become at least 3 or 4 shades whiter.
For me, Colgate works just fine.The trick is to brush the teeth ONLY with that toothpaste 3 times a day (NOT USING ANY OTHER TOOTHPASTES in between).You may also want to try ORBIT candies that are also whitening, I took three of those and my teeth became 20% whiter!(These candies are sold in Israel, and I dont have any idea if you can find them in the States - but I guess you can!)Hope that it was helpful!
to tell u the truth all u should do is try to quit smoking youll save both your money and health as well as teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net