Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ummm... Gums are acting weird?

Yesterday when I was flossing, a few areas in the corners between teeth, started to get red and puffy. it hasn't gone away, and when I brushed this morning, it was bleeding almost everywhere! I also found this morning that the puffyness was not only in those areas, but in more that I thought. It was behind my teeth, too. What is it, and what should I do about it?
Answer:
Could be slight gingivitis. Do not floss as hard as you have been, brush more gently (and more often, like twice a day)and use a mouthwash. The swelling will go down in a few days. If not, go and see your dentist.
could be gingivitis or, could be they are sore form the brushing
Sounds like you have an onset of Gingivitis. I would recommend a trip to the dentist to be sure. If that is not an option, I recommend the use of a mouthwash such as Listerine.
your gums are like that because you haven't been flossing that well. they get bulbous and red if you don't floss everyday or well enough. the bleeding will occur too. you should go see a dentist because that could be a sign of first stage gingivitis.
good luck!
may be gum disease has attacked you silently. always maintain proper oral care and have regular dental check up. also consider visiting this useful site http://www.themouthdoctor.com to be able to stop bleeding gums. be able to use an effective oral care product that will kill bad bacteria in the mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net