Saturday, October 31, 2009

Wat can u do to help the pain from braces?

well, my friend just got braces today and she says they really hurt, like they're sore? idk. i just feel bad, so is there anything she cando to help stop the pain? any tricks?
Answer:
bless her heart...i know exactly how she feels.the only thing i could do is take a tylenol, and rub my jaws. when i first got my braces, they were hurting me really bad, and i started to get a drink of water from my glass, and somehow hit my teeth with the edge of the glass. i wanted to die! luckily they stopped hurting after a week.
Take some tynenol and lay down.
My ortho always gave me Advil. I started taking a couple before my appointments and it helped with the pain. However, when you first get them on and after some adjustment appointments, Advil might help for long and a couple of days of soft food is the only thing that really helps. Luckily it is all worth it.
rub cocaine on her jaws

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net