Saturday, October 31, 2009

What Age Do Molars Come In?

My Son will be 7 in August he has lost one tooth on the bottom Its growing back in just fine..but he has a molar coming in on the bottom left and his second loose tooth is his upper right canine. I thought your first molar was your 12 year molar. And that you lost the middle teeth before the canines
Answer:
your first primary molars come in @ 9-12 months
second primary molars 12-18 months
these are replace by bi-cuspids when your adult teeth come in
first permanent molar @ 6-8 years
second permanent molar 10-13 years
third molar (wisdom tooth) 17-20 years
this can vary some but is a general ideacheck out link below for more info Hope this helps
I Was 12 When Mine Started To Come In
FROM 16 TO 20
i dunno, it depends on what molars. my back molars came in @ 12. :D
HELLO,
THE CHART ON THE LINK BELOW GIVES GOOD TIME STANDARDS. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE WHEN KIDS DO GET THEIR IN BY SEVERAL MONTHS AT TIMES.
Molars erupt at the age of 6 - 25 years.
i hope you are answered.
The molars that you see growing in are his "Six year-old" molars, not his "12 year-old" molars. Usually the middle teeth grow in before the canines, but everyones different. My canines didn't come out until I was 12! I had some long roots, so long they weren't loosening so the dentist had to pull him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net