Sunday, October 25, 2009

Tooth Pull!?

I need to have a baby tooth pulled be cause one of the adult teeth is trying to grow in, but one of the roots on the baby tooth has dissolved and one has not. My dentist said that if I could pull the tooth myself that would be fine. Do you have any suggestions on how to pull a sorta loose tooth without the help of a dentist. I really need answers. Please help!
Answer:
If the root didn't dissolve it is better to let the dentist just numb it and remove the tooth for you. It will be less painful that way and no risk of breaking part of the root off and creating a problem.
i would get the dentist's help. its painless
Do it the right way, get the dentist to pull it out. If you pull it out yourself it will be worse..Take care..Bcn_mimosa
just pull, i done it. it's not that painful, just looks pretty gory. sounds like the root and tooth nerve are dead anyway so it shouldn't hurt too much if at all.
good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net