Saturday, October 31, 2009

Ways to help me brush and floss my teeth more?

I only brush 1 a day and sometimes I don't brush at all. can you help me find ways for me to do that more
Answer:
Use other things you like to do as a "reward". Tell yourself- I'm not allowed to (put on mascara, or look at my email, or put on pajamas, or watch tv, etc) until I've brushed and flossed my teeth. Make brushing and flossing part of "treating yourself" to something you DO like to do. Also, it's the cheapest and easiest way to avoid major dental problems (pain and $$$) and it is good for the overall health of your body (your heart, your pancreas, your lungs, and even your brain).
try to get into a routine of brushing after every meal...maybe eat something like onions so you'll remember
I had the same problem until I paid $5000 to have gum surgery and bone grafts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net