Saturday, October 31, 2009

Wat should i get?

which color should i get for my braces?? a.) black b.) glow-in-the-dark c.) white or d.) dark green
Answer:
a.)black is good. my friend had it and it looked good on her. you could go with that.. im getting braces soon too and all my friends want me to get teal. %26lt; popular colorb) haha that would be fun to havec)don't get white! after a while your braces will get yellow and it will look gross lold) dark green is a good color too.for more help, if your not too sure, then go to this website:
http://www.suffolkbraces.com/choose_look...
and you can print them out and put it close to your mouth and decide what is best for you. :D
I'd choose black since stains are less likely to show on them. Then again you'll have to brush often since anything that gets stuck between them will stick out like a sore thumb!
I never had braces but I would think white is the best choice since they would camoflouge to your teeth the best I'm guessing.
not white,
go with dark green or black
white!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net