Saturday, October 31, 2009

Urgent Help Needed- Dental Help?

Hi, My teeth and I have a problem. My teeth have been aching for months now and I have been taking several pain killers a day just to get through the pain. I know I have been taking more than the recommended intake a day. The pain is from cavities in my teeth that have been there for quite some time now. I have tried to find a dentist but all of them are private and dont accept Medicare or the centrelink health care card. I havent been able to brush my teeth for over a month as it intensifies the pain to make it unbearable. I take 2-4 pain killers at night just to sleep and sometimes even that doesnt work. Massaging my gums with a toothbrush seems to dull the pain a bit but I cant walk around all day with a toothbrush hanging out of my mouth. I live in Queanbeyan on the border of ACT. Does anyone know of a dentist that can help me and quick? As winter is here and the cold deffinatly doesnt help at all. Or any other ideas to ease the pain even? Thanks
Answer:
my mom is a dental assistant so i know a little about teeth and you should at least go to a dentist thats cheap to get the cavities filled or even get your teeth pulled if the cavities are too bad to be taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net