Sunday, October 25, 2009

Underbite cost?

I know it depends on different people or situation, but I just want you to share the experience of costs as you know about fixing underbite..thanks
Answer:
It depends on the severity. They may have to move both the lower jaw backward, and the upper jaw forward. I think on average its around 20,000 to 30,000 total. Yeah, thats a big chunk. I don't know how much insurance will pay. But I know that to get an insurance company to cover it you most likely have to prove that its a medical need, and not a cosmetic one.
I was supposed to have this surgery done (Class III Malocclusion) while I was in High School , but my mum didn't want to deal with it. I'm going to be funding it myself now, probably after I finish my bachelor's.Good luck to you!
Its jaw surgery your asking.
Well my daughter had to get upper jaw surgery. I was told it could cost $30,000. You should look into your insurance to see if they pay a " % " of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net