Saturday, October 31, 2009

What are some signs that a wisdom tooth is growing in?


Answer:
pain, sometimes. I had slightly sore gums behind my molars. sooner than later the wisdom teeth grow through my gums. Its kinda hard to not notice.headaches and highly swollen gums appear when the wisdom tooth grows in the direction of your molars.your front teeth will start to pivot when its too late. thats a pain in da butt.see a dentist and get an xray. thats really the only way to tell before it gets to late and painful.
It grows in
pain
You'll begin to get smarter
pain! And you may be able to feel the tooth with your tongue.
none, but ur dentist should tell u when they take ur xrays of the mouth
1) It starts To Hurt2) Feel Sick3) Bleeds4) Sharp Tooth
Pain and irritation .. that would be a obvious sign ...krGood Luck!
Shift in teeth you can tell that your teeth are moving like going crooked. Pain in the back of the mouth. in the gums or maybe the jaw
You get smarter?
The skin is tender to the touch and sometimes it just throbs.
It'll start feeling like you have a piece of food in the back of your mouth. (gross, I know but hey...)
I know people that had actual piece of their gums come out, because of the way their wisdom teeth grew in..it's different for everyone, but when they come in you know it!
As a "more practical" method to determine the onset of wisdom teeth, you will notice a *soreness* in your teeth and jawbone.
Another sign to determine the severity of the wisdom teeth "pushing" the other teeth is to simply continue sliding some dental floss in between all the teeth effected.
The more severe the teeth are crowded, then the less space you will have in between them. - You will have to PUSH the floss in between the teeth to reach the same depth.
I was getting headaches that wouldnt go away and it happened everyday. I finally got my xrays done and saw that my 2 bottoms were growing in sideways and the two on top were growing and pushing on my back molars. My jaw feels more tense than usual now. I cant wait to have them out. Just go to your dentist and ask for an xray. Its not expensive

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net