Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What Color Braces do u think i should get!??

plz tell me by next week
Answer:
i think u should get wat color suit u best!! but never ever get clear cuz it will get kinda nasty ....when u can c all the junk!!
get your favorite color !
unless you just really want to show them off, get clear braces.
you should geydslfknsd;ofkngarsn;ofih.
GREEN, nothin better than green teeth especilly round Hallowen
clear or your favorite color:)
Get any color except yellow. Never choose yellow.
i have blue and silver ones on now and they are hott! LOL!
I always got silver to blend with the metallic braces. I don't like colors in my mouth like that.Don't get clear, I hear, though. It will turn an icky color because of food and such.Oh, yeah, and please don't get red! They always make me think that the wearer's teeth are bleeding. You teeth will be sore, so wearing red might have a negative effect on your mind lol.
silver and gold this time . next time get them to match your cell phone.
you could also get colors to match the holidays. i did that when i had my braces. i thought is was fun going to have my colors changed. [i think i might miss having braces]lorl[laughing out really loud]

1 comment:

  1. (480) 991-2290. Our PVSmiles team is highly trained in cosmetic dentistry, sedation dentistry and dental implants. We assure you that your comfort and confidence is.

    ReplyDelete

 
vc .net