Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What Can I Do To Remove White Spots From My Teeth ?

i got them after wearing braces ! ive been in depression b/c of it ! please somebody help me , i can whiten my teeth in a dentist's office b/c it is way too costly ! help me !
Answer:
The white stains are common after having braces. You cannot remove these, they are permanent. However, you can bleach your teeth to try and get a closer match to the stains. Crest Whitening strips work for alot of people.
What does your dentist tell you- will home bleaching work? You can try that at minimal cost.
Two suggestions, bring your teeth three times a day with baking soda, and use crest white strips for 1 month. If the spots continue, have a chat with at least 3 areas dentist on affordable ways to lose the white spots. Pick the dentist that offers the best and cost effective plan.
First, check to make sure it is not glue. If it is, your orthodondist should have removed it all. If it is not, try a combination of baking soda, hydrgen peroxide, and tooth paste. I do this twice a month to keep my teeth white and smooth. I prefer Colgate Total tooth paste. It works very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net