Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What can i do for my wisom tooth??

i'm 22 and my bottom left one is just starting to grown in ..it only hurts when u chew on that side and i froget about it being there so then after i chew on that side it will hurt for awhile.is there ne thing i can put on it to like numb it or stop the hurting???i do not have a dentist....
Answer:
I heard that if you get a kiss from a monkey, It'll all be better!
lol. Yeah, that's what I said for 3 years...not bothering me enough to have it removed. And now, just 3 weeks ago, I've had all 4 removed at the same time.It's not as bad as you'd think. They knock you out and give you meds to help with the pain. I think mine only hurt for about 3 days after the surgery and since I've been pain free.If it hurts, then it's enough to get it removed. The longer you put it off, the worse it will get and you might have to have what I had, getting a piece of my bone removed as well because the root grew down into my bone.Until you can see a Dentist (which I highly recommend) you can use Oragel and frequent salt water rinses. Unfortunately, Oragel only last for like 2-3 minutes at a time and you're not suppose to use it for more than 4 times a days I believe.I hope this helps, and trust me, don't be afraid...I've had a few more serious surgeries than my wisdom teeth being extracted yet I was petrified cause I thought I would be in pain for months afterwards...but aside from looking like the Great Pumpkin from Charlie Brown (yeah, your face will swell a little) for a few days (not like you'll want to go anywhere anyways after it) it's all gravy (and Mashed Potatoes and Applesauce. lol. The diet of having your teeth removed).
The pain should only be temporary until its fully through use:1- hot salty mouthwashes (Helps with pain)
2- baby teething gel (This numbs the area)
3- take ibuprofen and paracetamol together its a great painkiller but watch you dont take too much!
4- use clove oil for pain relief (works wonders!)
Go to an oral surgeon and get them removed, this is the only permanent solution to your pain. All other pain relieving methods will only be temporary. The majority of people do not have room in their mouth for their wisdom teeth also, they could be coming in sideways. If left to grow in they can cause many problems; teeth crowding (all your teeth being push together), infections, cyst, etc etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net