Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What are the best whitening strips?


Answer:
I've tried both Crest and Rembrandt, and I think Rembrandt is the better product. And Rembrandt is cheaper, too! I have the 7-day strips in a white and green box, in 'mint'. After using them for MAYBE 3 days, I was told by a few people that my teeth looked whiter.. I didn't get any compliments when using Crest.
crest
Well i have to say the best so far is crest!
Its safe for your teeth and affordable!Get a brighter smilein just five minutes a day with crest whitening strips!!With just five minutes daily use, you can gradually whiten your teeth for a brighter, more beautiful smile. The enamel-safe whitening ingredients removes surface stains, whitens by deep cleaning and protects from the build-up of everyday stains. You can use Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare when it is convenient for you, even in the shower or before bed. Once you have achieved the level of whiteness you want, use regularly to help maintain your whiter smile.
well hope i ehlped sweetite and have a great day!!Good luck!
NONE
crest
my dentist tells me not you use crest beacuse they leave a white strip and they are unconfortable. SHe recomends remembrant
Actually the best thing is the colgate simply white

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net