Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What can i eat with my train track braces ?

i am havin my train track brace on later but i dont kno if they will hurt but i aso dont kno wat to eat. What can i eat with them on ?
Answer:
For the first few days, stick to soft foods, or at least foods that dont require much chewing.As the days go by, gradually re-introduce a normal diet. Chewing does increase blood flow to the gums.
i suppose it will be like normal braces... for the first couple of days you'll only be able to eat real soft stuff.. cos of the pain. like yoghurt, custard, noodles etc. After the pain dies down basically just stay away from chewy lollies, or real hard things, that could break them
With braces you are really suppose to avoid any food that is really hard or sticky. I have braces and am also a dental assistant and I eat everything I always did before I got braces. I chew gum, crunch ice, eat caramel, etc. I have had my braces for almost 2 years and have never had a bracket come off. If something would come off it is easily fixed. Be a little careful but don't deprive yourself of the good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net