Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What can i do to stop my mouth from stinking and spittle oozing while i am sleeping?someone help please?

whenever i am sleeping i always have spit in my mouth and it even ooze out while i am sleeping,disgusting isnt it?when i wake up from bed there is spit in my mouth too and my mouth stinks like hell,i only fine peace with my mouth after brushing it.This have been happening since i was a little kid.At times my mouth continue to stink even after i brush my teeth.someone out there should help me please.
Answer:
This happens to everyone. You are perfectly normal.You could sleep on your back.As for bad breath, try brushing your tongue when you brush your teeth, and try Listerene.
Duct tape your mouth prior to going to bed.
You are breathing through your mouth because it is the best way to get air deeply into your system. In reality, your nose should be doing that. Airborne stuff is getting into your mouth easily and stinking it up. And that hole makes it easy for drool to come out.Try to find a way to ventilate your nasal passages, then your mouth will stop breathing for you and it will be closed.I'm really sorry, but i am not affected by this, so i can't recomend anything. Just open your nose

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net